We welcome guest bloggers to submit articles to our website! We publish content related to the fish niche, including tips and advice on fishing, aquariums, and aquatic life. By submitting a guest post, you can reach a wider audience and establish yourself as an expert in the field.
To ensure the quality of our content, we have a few guidelines for submitting a guest post:
- The article must be original and not published elsewhere.
- The article should be at least 1200 words and no longer than 3500 words.
- The article should be well-researched and provide value to our readers.
- The tone and style of the article should be friendly and supportive, while also providing practical tips.
- The article should be formatted correctly with the correct H1, H2, H3, and H4 headings.
- The article should not contain any AI-generated content.
Here are the conditions for submitting a guest post:
- You are allowed to include one outbound link to your website and you should also include two or three outbound links to other relevant websites.
- Where possible you should also include internal links to other posts on our website.
- We may add OUR affiliate links to the article. However, please do not add your affiliate link.
To make the submission process easy, please follow these guidelines:
- Send article submission ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once accepted please provide the article in Microsoft Word or Google Doc via email.
We will provide the images for your article. However, if you have your own image(s), you can include them in your submission as long as you provide us with a perpetual license for the image.
Revision and Publication
We will review your submission and provide feedback as soon as possible. We may edit your writing for clarity, grammar, style, etc. Once the article is finalized and accepted, it will be published within 5 to 10 business days.
Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post to our website. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
We welcome link exchanges with high authority websites related to the fish niche. If you’re interested in exchanging links with us, please include your website URL and a brief description of your website in your submission email.
We will review your website to ensure that it is relevant and provides value to our readers. If we accept your link exchange request, we will include your website URL in your author bio at the end of your article. Please note that we reserve the right to remove your link at any time if we find that your website no longer meets our quality standards.